Continuing with LightZone, I decided to experiment with another photo to see how far I could go with stacking multiple filters.
Take a look at the above shot of the LightZone Interface. It shows the stacked order of filters involved to create the “After” image:
- Polarizer on whole image multipled to increase contrast
- Hue/Saturation with color selection for brown brush
- Hue/Saturation on selection for sky area
- Hue/Saturation with color selection for green brush
- Wow! on whole image
- Soft Wow! on whole image
- Hue/Saturation on whole image
- Relight on whole image to balance lights & darks
- Raw Tone & Adjustments reflecting the import of CameraRaw file
It’s surprising what LightZone can bring out. It can be tough to stop experimenting.