After seeing how Photoshop CS5 and Flash CS5 could generate Custom Keyboard Shortcut Guide, I was hoping that all the CS5 programs would share this ability. For some reason, Premiere Pro CS5 and After Effects CS5 can not! Adobe does provide standard HTML Keyboard Shortcut Guides on Adobe.com:
If you have a few hours to kill, Adobe does provide the following method to create your own Custom Keyboard Shortcut Guide for Premiere Pro:
Print keyboard shortcuts
You can paste the lists of keyboard shortcuts from the Keyboard Customization dialog box into a text document, from which you can print them.
1. Choose Edit.
2. Ctrl+Shift-click (Windows) or Command+Shift-click (Mac OS) Keyboard Customization.
3. Select a set of keyboard shortcuts from the Set drop-down menu.
4. Click the >>Clipboard button.
5. Start a new document in a text editor.
6. Paste the contents of the clipboard into the document (often File > Paste).
Before you get too excited, this is what the Keyboard Customization panel looks like:
You will need to copy-and-paste one line at a time! Seems really silly especially when this ability is programmed into Photoshop and Flash … doesn’t it? Come on Adobe, JDI (Just Do It)!